Prevent Security Threats, Don’t Just Detect.
Detect & Prevent Malware
The LanScope Cat dashboard empowers security managers to rapidly explore the extent of a threat and determine how many endpoints—both online and offline—have been infected. The dashboard also identifies files that were detected and quarantined. Extensive threat reports identify threats by category, endpoints impacted, and users associated with a given threat.
- View alerts by category, time, user & asset
- Drill down to detailed logs for investigation and audit
- Manage & configure policies
- Create reports for audit & compliance
Security managers are notified instantly when suspicious behavior occurs. Alerts are triggered when an employee accesses a specific website or downloads a suspicious file. Security teams gain full visibility of USB and external device usage and easily block specific hardware or autorun files. Updates are instantly sent on email threats. Comprehensive alerts will identify:
- Email subject line
- Content and attachment(s)
With Artificial Intelligence
Incorporating the capabilities of CylancePROTECT™, every endpoint on your network is continually scanned in an invisible, non-performance-impacting fashion to guard against malicious software. With Artificial Intelligence, LanScope and Cylance agents can identify malicious or suspicious software before it has been classified by external threat feeds and, more importantly, before it has been activated by the user. LanScope Cat malware protection benefits include:
- Continuous endpoint scanning for known and as-of-yet unknown threats
- Non-performance impacting with endpoint agents requiring <1-2% CPU
- Immediate admin alerts triggered and sent via email, text message and to the consolidated console before the user activates the threat