Gain Insight with Employee Monitoring
Know what’s really happening on your network
Do you know how, when and where your employees are using their devices? Employee monitoring with LanScope Cat provides information to help you set policies and guidelines that can help you ensure data security and avoid risky behaviors and activities.
Solve the Problem of User Activity Monitoring with LanScope Cat
Monitor USB Usage
Receive Instant Updates of Peripheral Activity
It can be difficult to manage and secure memory devices, but ignoring them can create IT nightmares. LanScope Cat provides automatic detection of USB activity including usage and idle time.
- IDENTIFY. Know what files are being copied to and from USB storage devices.
- ENFORCE POLICY. Set user permissions that allow certain users to use specific USB memory devices and/or prohibit read/write operations.
- CONTROL. Regulate the use of CD/FD/USB/SD memory and/or other devices including Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connections.
- DETECT. Catch fraudulent activities proactively by detecting USB devices in use and determine how long the devices have been idle.
- GAIN VISIBILITY. See what is happening throughout your network so you can take immediate corrective action if needed.
Monitor Employee Print Usage
Reduce Risk of Security Breaches
Looking at print usage can give you visibility into operational violations, helping make your network secure and helping educate employee about keeping their activities compliant with company policies.
By tracking printing activity at endpoints in your network, you can monitor what’s being printed, on which devices and by whom. You can even receive notifications if sensitive documents containing flagged keywords are printed.
Monitor Employee Website Access
Consistently Enforce Web Policy
Need to know who is accessing what sites and when? Employee monitoring with LanScope Cat helps you mitigate the risk of intrusion and consistently enforce your web policies.
LanScope Cat’s Website Access Log Captures:
- User Name
- Time the website is accessed
- IP address
- Website pages visited
Monitor File Activity
Protect Your Company Data
Maintaining and understanding file activity not only ensures that rogue data isn’t allowed access to your network but that private data is kept confidential.
Monitor Email Usage
Instantly Identify Threats
Email can be a main entry point into your business networks, making email monitoring a key part of any employee monitoring solution.
Updates are instantly sent on email threats, providing comprehensive email visibility—identifying email title, sender, content, and attachment; strengthening phishing prevention; and protecting against other common threats.